Sport was such an important part of my youth and I started assisting coaching at the age of 16, under the guidance of an amazing PE teacher. I love being part of a coaching team, time just flies by! I am particularly intrigued by technic, sports psychology and am drawn to distance events.
- Level 2 Open Water Coach
- Level 2 Swim Coach,
- Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Training as a dyslexic tutor/mentor.
- Regional Open Water Camp.
- County & Regional Camps.
- Helped run the sport and outdoor activities at a Pupil Referral Unit.
- Run workshops for dyslexics.
- Thame Swim Club for 3 years.
- Helped my wife set up and run a small tri club in 2015, also running multi-sport sessions within schools.