Zichen enjoys sharing his swimming and coaching experience with all swimmers and coaches. He loves to coach at both Oxford University Swimming Club and the City of Oxford Swimming Club as he sees a lot of potential in the swimmers here in Oxford. Zichen is always doing his best to help these athletes to reach a higher level than what he was able to achieve himself as a swimmer.
– Ex senior international professional athlete
– Ex GB professional athlete
Qualifications & training:
– ASA Level 3 Senior/Head Coach qualification
– BSc Applied Sport and Exercises Science Degree at Loughborough University
– Been selected for the English Talent Coaching program
– Been selected for the SER Regional Camps as a skills coach
– Been selected for the Swim England Phase camps as a skills coach
– Been selected for the SER Luxemburg oversea competition coaching team
– Fifth year at the club
– Currently taking P1, Masters and Oxford University Team
– Enjoy to coach with all other coaching staffs
– Head Coach of the Oxford University Team (Partnership with City of Oxford Swimming Club).