This meet will be opened to P1, P2, P3, DS1,DS2,DS3, Academies and Junior Masters.
THIS MEET IS ON THE SAME WEEKEND AS FEB COUNTIES.
The advice is as follows. If you do not yet have county times then speak to your coach and enter. If you have got accepted county times you do not need to enter but can speak with your coach if you don’t have swims on this weekend. If you only have considered county times you may not get a swim at counties. You may speak with your coach about entering this meet as a back up meet. However if you get accepted into counties there will not be a refund from withdrawing from this meet. This is a risk that some parents may like to take. We hope to have accepted entries for Counties by this Friday all being well. It may be worth people in this situation to wait until they know.