IMPORTANT DEV MEET CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
It is with great regret that we have decided to cancel this afternoons Development Meet.
We have taken this difficult decision, based on the safety of all parents and swimmers attending. It is paramount that the safety of the swimmers getting to and from the venue is maintained and the weather does not look like it is set to improve within the next fews hours and the roads around Oxfordshire are not safe enough to travel on.
We hope clubs, coaches, parents and swimmers understand.
Refunds for all swims will be arranged quickly this week for you all.
We hope you have a great Christmas and look forward to seeing you all next year for some great swimming.
COSC Dev Meet Team
If you have any queries about the meet or are having problems submitting through swim manager you can contact the Dev Meet Team via the email: email@example.com and hopefully they will be able to assist you.